442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

Movie Journal 8

Artificial Intelligence is a 2001 film directed by Steven Spielberg. I have no words to tell you what sort of movie this is about, I can tell you one thing, the last 20 minutes of the movie I was pouring of happiness, sadness I don't know, all I kept telling myself was, "This is just a movie!" This is definitely my all time favorite movie, and one more thing try not to watch the trailer, trust me on this!

Alien: If we bring your mother back now it will only be for one day. And you will never be able to see her again.
David: Maybe, maybe she will be special. Maybe she will stay.
Alien: I thought this would be hard for you to understand. You were created to be so young.
David: Maybe the one day will be like that one day inside the amphibicopter. Maybe it will last forever.
Alien: David, you are the enduring memory of the human race. The most lasting proof of their genius. We only want for your happiness. David, you have so little of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment