442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

Movie Journal 12


All About Eve is a 1950 American Drama film written and directed by Joseph L.Mankiewicz. The film has nothing to do with the title, instead it should be something like, "I Love Acting," because this movie revolves around the fact how women are so obsessed with acting, they would do anything just to get a part in a movie, steal, lie, throw away the loved ones. I have no idea why anyone would like this movie, because at the end of the day it conveyed a bad message, that it's all right to do all these things as long as you are happy and everyone recognizes the talent you have. Maybe everyone liked this movie because the actors wore really nice costumes, well I didn't see any difference because it was a black and white film, everyone either wore a black or a white.

No comments:

Post a Comment