
Movie Journal 16

All of Presidents Men is a 1976 film directed by Alan J. Pakula. This is a true story based on two journalist investigating on how they broke the Watergate scandal wide open for the Washington Post, I was just unprepared to be so confused. I can honestly say that I know nothing about U. S. politics and presidents. In the film they assumed you were aware of what the break in was all about, so i didn't really follow through with what happened once the scandal broke. At the end they showed how president Nixon resigned, but I wanted to know how they linked it to him. I guess I should just find a history book. All of the President's Men is a well acted, political mystery that will keep you wondering what's going to be uncovered next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment