
WANTED!

Wanted is a 2008 action film, staring James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie and many more. There's not much to talk about this movie other than, THIS IS THE MOST SICKEST ACTION FILM I EVER SAW. The beginning was sick, the ending was sick, the visuals was sick, the actor James was HOT, angelina was the same as usual really aggresive looking. Overall, i would say all the credit goes to James he was the best, in some scene you would know that he wouldn't die cause he's the main guy but you just have this little heart attacks everytime he does his moves, so sick. I seriously would recommend to watch all of his movies that i thought was pretty good, starting from Inside I'm Dancing, Starter for 10, Becoming Jane, Atonement, Penelope, and the recent The Last Station.
Coming soon Wanted 2,
can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ur best post till date! seems like you enjoyed the movie! getting good at this reviewing stuff pri!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! THIS WAS THE SICKEST MOVIE ALIVE!! (When I say that, don't mean it literally:P But the effects were so sick:D Nice recommendation:D
ReplyDelete