442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

FOR YOU PREMA!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a 2005 film starring Johnny Depp and directed by Tim Burton. Imagine this, you just bought a Wonka Bar and guess what, you found a ticket, that's not just any ticket it's the Golden Ticket to get inside Charlie's Chocolate Factory and be offered a tour around the factory by Willy Wonka himself. How cool is that! Watch how these 5 lucky kids around the world wins the ticket and soon be entring the factory, while one ticket holder will be given a speical prize at the end of the tour. Who do you think will get it? For all those chocolate lovers out there, you got to watch this movie and fall in love with chocolate all over again. Next time you buy a Wonka Bar don't forget to look for the Golden Ticket.


Violet Beauregarde: [hugs Wonka] Mr. Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde.
Willy Wonka: [freaked out] Oh. I don't care.
Violet Beauregarde: Well, you should care. Because I'm the girl who's gonna win the special prize at the end.
Willy Wonka: Well, you do seem confident and confidence is key.

Veruca Salt
: I'm Veruca Salt. It's very nice to meet you, sir.
Willy Wonka: I always thought a verruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot.

Augustus Gloop
: I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
Willy Wonka: I can see that. So do I. I never expected to have so much in common.

[Wonka stops and turns around to Mike]
Willy Wonka: You, you're Mike Teavee. You're the little devil who cracked the system.

[looks at Charlie]
Willy Wonka: And you, well, you're just lucky to be here, aren't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment