442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

A Walk to Remember!


A Walk to Remember is a 2002 romance film, starring Shane West and Mandy Moore. A Walk to Remember is a movie to remember. If you think that hollywood can't make any decent teen romance without having to focus on violence, drug, alcohol and sex, then this excalty what the movie is not about. It's a very simple story about Jamie, she only has a certain amount of time left to live her life, and Landon is kind of a guy where everyone thought he was good for nothing, but Jamie changed him to be a better person. Even after finding out that she was sick, he still stood by her side and helped her do all the things she ever wanted to do. My favourite quotes in the movie are:

Landon: Jamie... I love you.
[
long pause]
Landon: Now would be the time to say something.
Jamie: I told you not to fall in love with me.

Landon: [voiceover] Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment