442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a 2004 American psychology drama film starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. Joel (Carrey) is stunned to discover that his girlfriend Clementine (Winslet) has had her memories of their relationship erased. Soon Joel goes out to have Clementine removed from his own memory. But as Joel's memories start to disappear, he begins to rediscover his love for Clementine. This film is about getting a second chance and it's ok if you don't like that one thing about them, but rather think about the 100 things you love about them. Next time your in a fight with your loved ones, don't throw it away saying this is it, instead try to make it work, because at the end they will be there for you no matter what.

Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: [pauses] Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment