My Fake Fiance is a 2009 TV film starring Melissa Joan and Joey Lawrence. What if I told you that these two are not a couple they are just pretending to be a couple so they can get married just to have all wedding presents they give, would you believe me if I told you that's what this movie is about. Kind of weird storyline right, that's what I thought too in the beginning, but later I really loved it. So do you think they can go through with this lie in front of their parents, their friends, and finally be able to walk down that aisle. Find out what happens, it's also available on you tube.
My Fake Finance!
My Fake Fiance is a 2009 TV film starring Melissa Joan and Joey Lawrence. What if I told you that these two are not a couple they are just pretending to be a couple so they can get married just to have all wedding presents they give, would you believe me if I told you that's what this movie is about. Kind of weird storyline right, that's what I thought too in the beginning, but later I really loved it. So do you think they can go through with this lie in front of their parents, their friends, and finally be able to walk down that aisle. Find out what happens, it's also available on you tube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment