442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

Sherlock Holmes!


Sherlock Holmes is a 2009 mystery film starting Robert Downey and Jude Law. I think this a funny mystery movie, take a look at the dialogues in this movie you will know what i mean.


Sherlock Holmes: [Holmes is staring at a jar of flies intently, picking at his violin] Consider this, Watson. I play chromatics...
[plays a chromatic scale, the flies ignore him]
Sherlock Holmes: and nothing. However, if I play a sixth chord...
[he changes chords, the flies start flying in circles]
Sherlock Holmes: they flies in counterclockwise concentric circles. I have created order out of chaos with music.
Dr. John Watson: [amazed] How did you know to do that?
Sherlock Holmes: Trial and error, Watson. I've been at it for six hours!
Dr. John Watson: And what happens when I do this?
[he opens the jar and waves the flies away]


Sherlock Holmes: You've never complained about my methods before.
Dr. John Watson: I'm not complaining. How am I complaining? When have do I ever complain about you practicing the violin at three in the morning, or your mess, your general lack of hygiene, or the fact that you steal my clothes?


Dr. John Watson: It's happening. Whether you like it or not, 8:30, the Royale. Wear a jacket!
Sherlock Holmes: You wear a jacket.


[Holmes picks up a gadget from the midget's workshop and it turns out to be a taser, that sends Dredger flying across the room, crushing another thug who has Watson pinned]
Dr. John Watson: Holmes... what is that?
Sherlock Holmes: Je ne sais pas.


Dr. John Watson: No, not you, Mary and I. You are not...
Sherlock Holmes: What? Invited? Why would I be not invited to my own brother's country home, Watson? Now you are not making any sense!
Dr. John Watson: You are not human!


Dr. John Watson: [Holmes points the violins bow at Watson] Get that out of my face
Sherlock Holmes: Its not in your face its in my hand
Dr. John Watson: Get whats in your hand out of my face


See didn't I tell you it's a funny mystery movie, so are you going to watch this movie yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment