The Birds is a 1963 horror film directed by Alfred Hitchcock. "It could be the most terrifying motion picture I have ever made", it's the most stupidest movie I have ever seen. Who thinks of such story, birds attacking humans by pecking them, and some people actually die because of them. "...and remember the next scream you hear might be your own", I will definitely be screaming if I have to watch another one of your movies. The question "why are the birds doing this?" is asked but never answered in the film.
Movie Journal 51
The Birds is a 1963 horror film directed by Alfred Hitchcock. "It could be the most terrifying motion picture I have ever made", it's the most stupidest movie I have ever seen. Who thinks of such story, birds attacking humans by pecking them, and some people actually die because of them. "...and remember the next scream you hear might be your own", I will definitely be screaming if I have to watch another one of your movies. The question "why are the birds doing this?" is asked but never answered in the film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL thats pretty funny... i like your review Priya! funny and probably true haven't seen the movie though!
ReplyDeleteYa, you should watch this movie just to see how the people are so scared, like they are ghost or something, but they are just birds.
ReplyDeletehahahhaha....couldn't stop laughing for an hour after reading your blog, it was soooo funny!!! i am so gonna watch the movie, just to see the birds...Keep up the good posts!!
ReplyDelete