The Blair Witch Project is a 1999 American horror film directed by Daniel Myrick and Eduardo Sanchez. I wouldn't actually say it was a movie it's more like a bunch of video clips these 3 students recorded in their camera while filming their documentary on a legend "The Blair Witch," in the woods. It's' really spooky in way that only what has been recorded and filmed with the cameras is how we knew what was happening, throughout the film I felt like I was with them in the woods too, when the map got lost, or when Josh disappeared I was scared too, I could feel the Blair Witch coming closer. I'm just glad they couldn't get a glimpse of how the Blair Witch looked liked in their camera, because we saw that they dropped the camera when she came near, but if they did I swear I wouldn't have been able to sleep that day.
Movie Journal 53
The Blair Witch Project is a 1999 American horror film directed by Daniel Myrick and Eduardo Sanchez. I wouldn't actually say it was a movie it's more like a bunch of video clips these 3 students recorded in their camera while filming their documentary on a legend "The Blair Witch," in the woods. It's' really spooky in way that only what has been recorded and filmed with the cameras is how we knew what was happening, throughout the film I felt like I was with them in the woods too, when the map got lost, or when Josh disappeared I was scared too, I could feel the Blair Witch coming closer. I'm just glad they couldn't get a glimpse of how the Blair Witch looked liked in their camera, because we saw that they dropped the camera when she came near, but if they did I swear I wouldn't have been able to sleep that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment