
An Education is a 2009 British film, directed by Lone Scherfig. At one point in our life we are all searching for our soul mate to share our life with, who you can trust your whole life with and you know they will do the same. But not everyone is lucky in doing so, some of us tend to fall in this trap thinking you found the right guy, but he's not the one. And you tend to throw away everything you have for this wrong guy, like you family, friends, especially you EDUCATION. The director has beautifully shown how important a degree is, with having that you can achieve anything you want in life, and the right person will come along to you at the right place at the right time. I really love the line she says, 'I feel very old but not very wise."
After reading your article on this movie, I was inspired to go watch it and the movie was AWESOME!!! I loved it! Thank you for the great Recommendation!
ReplyDelete