442 MOVIES LEFT TO WATCH!

.

7G Rainbow Colony!


7G Rainbow Colony is a 2004 Tamil film written and directed by Selvaraghavan, I personally love this movie. In this movie I think the director has strongly pointed out that a woman can make a difference, in a person's life. The movie starts with a middle class guy who has no idea what he doing in life what so ever, but all he knows is he's madly in love with this girl. Throughout the movie the girl does fall in love with him also she guides him through obstacles he has to pass into becoming a better person and she helps him realize who he really is and what he is capable of doing, unfortunately in a car accident the girl is killed. But she does come back to him spiritually to help him continue his life on earth. Someday I wish I can make a difference in a person's life too, in particular a guy's.

1 comment: